I have never been nominated for anything – in the last 31 years of my life. Also, I have never won anything. I was never the brightest student in the class either. So, I was super duper happy to learn that I have been nominated for “The Best Moment Award” by MummyFlyingSolo. So, I got my lil’ kick. Teehee. So, a BIG thank you and SHOUT OUT to MFS. But seriously, I think MFS is super cool and I recently even re-blogged one of her post – The Truth About Making Babies. It’s super funny, like seriously funny. 🙂 Must-read.
Now for the rules:
1. Display the award logo-done!
2. Link back to the person who nominated you-done!
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (or however many you can) other bloggers for this award.
Okey, time to brag, here goes 7 things about me –
1. I am single parent to a fantastic 7yr old who keeps me on my toes ALL THE TIME.
2. I am Search Engine Marketer by profession. I took to blogging in June 2013 to vent. I have been going through a very challenging period and I took to diary writing to ease off my pain and grief with the situation at hand. I realized that a better way to deal with it would be to start blogging and channelize all this pent up energy and frustration into something more creative. I believe in positive parenting and think the rules of parenting have changed and I love reading about it. My blog is basically an outlet for my emotions and thoughts. Every time you like my post or share something with me, i get a lil’ electric kick of happiness in my head. 🙂
3. I am also a trained classical dancer and an amateur photographer. I display my work here – KaT-ography.
4. I am a Buddhist practitioner and had it not been for my Buddhist practice and the wonderful network of friends and family, I would have seriously plummeted to the dark dins. But guess what, I didn’t. I started blogging and here I am – facing everyday life with a BIG smile on my face!
My spiritual practice gives me strength today, hope for tomorrow and a vision for future.
5. I love animals. I wish I could have a pet tiger at home but can’t. 😦 I don’t think birds should be caged. I hate the Zoo in Delhi where beautiful animals and creatures are placed in a prison like cage. It makes my heart feel so sad.
6. My father passed away 12 years ago but for me he still lives on in my heart. His thoughts, teaching and guidance continue to encourage me. I think we have a soul-connection.
7. My mum is my biggest supporter and my cheerleader. She is always happy and smiling, NO MATTER WHAT. She is also a caregiver to my child and the best grandma EVA! She is my mum and I am blessed to be her daughter. 🙂
Now – DRUM ROLL for the awesome bloggers! They are my inspiration in so many ways.
- Fascinations of a Vanilla Housewife
- Awesome Åshild
- How To Ruin A Toddler’s Day
- You are my wild
I am done with the bragging, the talking. I need to go back to bed and sleep some more. Hope you are having a great weekend! Thank you for reading this post!
More sunshine coming your way!