Sunshine just screams summer! Kids can bring some sunny rays into your own home, day or night, by making this easy craft.
What you’ll need:
- Paper plate
- Yellow, orange and pink craft paint
- 1 sheet yellow construction paper
- 1 sheet orange construction paper
- Glue stick
- 2 large wiggle eyes (I have used mirrors instead)
- Black marker
- White craft glueHow to make it:
- Paint the paper plate yellow and let it dry. (See photo.)
- Trace triangle onto the yellow paper and orange paper. If you don’t have colored paper at hand, you can cut out the triangles on white sheets of paper and paint them.
- Turn the plate over and stick the triangles.
- Turn the plate over and glue on the wiggle eyes and draw on a mouth and eyebrows.
- Dip the small round applicator into orange paint and dot on a nose. (we have used mirrors)
- You can also use a large round applicator dipped in pink paint for the cheeks.